WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION - IMPORTANT!
PLEASE RETAIN PROOF OF PURCHASE AND PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
This warranty is provided to you by Materik or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
The benefits we give in this manufacturer’s warranty are additional to any rights and remedies that you may have under local consumer protection laws. Nothing in this warranty limits or affects your legal rights. This manufacturer’s warranty is governed by the laws of the country in which you purchased your Materik product. In many countries, consumers have rights under local consumer laws. Those consumer rights may differ between countries, states, and provinces, and often cannot be excluded. Your local consumer rights organization can advise you on your legal rights. This manufacturer’s warranty is not intended to:
- change or exclude any rights under consumer law that cannot be lawfully changed or excluded; or
- limit or exclude any right you have against the person who sold the Materik Product to you if that person has breached their sales contract with you.
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
Product Warranty: Materik warrants that the product hardware will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period described below. This means that the product won’t be defective and that it will look and work as advertised during the relevant period.
How long is the product warranted ?
Materik warrants that any of its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. The Warranty Period begins on the date the product was purchased by the original end-user purchaser and lasts for the period set out in the table below. Materik’s total liability shall not exceed the maximum aggregate monetary limits set forth in the table below:
The length of the original Warranty Period or 30 days
What isn’t covered by the Product Warranty ?
The Product Warranty does not apply if:
- the product has been tampered with or the assembly seal has been removed or damaged;
- the product has been altered or modified by someone other than Materik or its affiliates;
- the warranty claim was made fraudulently or by misrepresentation;
- the product was not installed, operated, repaired, or maintained in accordance with Materik instructions (for example, this warranty will not apply if the product has been used outdoors or in a wet area, or if the product has been used together with a generator, heater, sump pump, water-related device, life support device, medical device, car, motorcycle, or golf-cart battery charger). To be used indoors only and in dry areas. All warranties contained herein are null and void if used in any way with any of the aforementioned devices;
- the product has been subjected to abnormal physical or electrical stress, misuse, negligence, or accident;
- damage to the product is cosmetic, including scratches and dents, or defects caused by normal wear and tear or normal aging of the product;
- the product was supplied or licensed for beta, evaluation, testing or demonstration purposes, and you didn’t buy or license the product.
We'd love to hear from you.
60 Wing Tai Road Rm 14, 4/F, Chaiwan Ind City Ph 1, Chai Wan, Hong Kong S.A.R.
We are available 8am to 6pm - Monday to Friday